Florins are rare and valuable game resources. There are Emerald, Sapphire, and Amethyst Florins, and there are also very rare Solar Florines that cannot be obtained in the game at the moment. The Florins cannot be sold, given as a gift or exchanged between friends and neighbors. However, there are many other ways to get them:
- Florins can be obtained on the Wandering Islands of Florins, the Island of the Pirate Cove, and on the Island of the Oracles.
- You can load the yacht (all 8 boxes) after you reach level 16 and send it away manually, to receive random florins as a reward.
- There is a chance to find a florin in a washed-up chest (only emerald ones).
- Get as a prize when you earn 1-3rd places in Fishing and Hospitality Competitions.
- Get florins from jackpot chests at the Wheel of Fortune.
- Several missions in Taonga grant florins as a reward for their completion.
- You can get florins from Captain Escudo’s Wondrous Chest (florins are one of the chest’s possible rewards). The chest in its turn can be acquired on the Island of Treacherous Reefs.
- Win them in the butterfly catching mini-game (emerald and sapphire florins).
- Also, florins can be purchased in the shop on your home island (chest of florins and deluxe chest of florins).